Department of Health -
This guidance supports effective commissioning of school nursing services to provide public health for school aged children. It also explains how local school nursing services can be used and improved to meet local needs.
- Maximising the school nursing team contribution to the public health of school-aged children
- Promoting emotional wellbeing and positive mental health of children and young people
- Developing strong relationships and supporting positive sexual health
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of young carers
- Department of Health - news